By Justine Santaniello
This week’s #JustHaves Twitter Chat is all about Entrepreneurship! We’re talking to Shinjini Das, @SpeakerShinjini on “A Go-Getter’s Road Trip to Entrepreneurship.”
Here are a few of our talking points:
- What are the core benefits of entrepreneurship and what are the top two reasons we should consider investing our time and effort?
- How should go-getters begin the road trip to entrepreneurship?
- How can go-getters best build brands around themselves or around their products in order to attraction the appropriate traction?
- Name the top 6 qualities of supremely successful entrepreneurs.
- If you were to articulate a mission statement for your product or business, what would it be and why?
A little more about Shinjini:
Shinjini Das is a Professional Speaker, Media Personality, and Huffington Post Contributor. She is a highly empowering, engaging, and versatile speaker, who has been invited to speak to groups from 10 to 10,000, and considers it the greatest privilege to inspire and impact her audiences. Shinjini’s advice to gain self-confidence will be featured in Teen Vogue in Fall 2015. She served singer Usher’s Foundation as a speaker on youth personal branding lessons to rave reviews. Shinjini earned a B.S. Industrial Engineering from Georgia Tech as a President’s Scholar and served as the Undergraduate Commencement Speaker. She spoke at Scotland’s University of Glasgow’s She4She Conference as the youngest and only American to empower the modern-day woman.
Be sure to join us for the live “A Go-Getter’s Road Trip to Entrepreneurship” Twitter Chat – under the hashtag #JustHaves on July 1 at 8 pm EST! Hope to see you then!