By Justine Santaniello
This week’s #JustHaves Twitter Chat is all about Budgeting and Financial Planning! We’re talking to Winnie Sun, @SunGroupWP on “Your Smart Money Guide.”
Here are a few of our #JustHaves talking points:
- For those just getting started with their career/ 1st real job, what’s your best money advice?
- How often should you reevaluate your financial plan?
- What’s the best way to save money – what type of account should you be looking at?
- Should you pay off your credit cards or start investing?
- Which is better, an IRA or a Roth IRA and what’s the difference?
A little more about Winnie:
Winnie Sun is the Managing Director and Founding Partner of Sun Group Wealth Partners, a trusted financial consulting firm providing financial planning services to small business owners, senior executives, celebrities, and established families throughout the West Coast.
Be sure to join us for the live “Your Smart Money Guide with Winnie Sun” Twitter Chat – under the hashtag #JustHaves on July 8 at 8 pm EST! Hope to see you then!