Tonight’s #JustHaves Twitter Chat is all about DIY brand promotion. We’re talking to PR Expert @RobynStevensPr on “How to Be Your Own Best Publicist.”
After fifteen years working as a television reporter and meteorologist in Philadelphia, Robyn Stevens experience in the media industry enables her to obtain major media placements for her clients. Robyn Stevens creates highly innovative media and marketing strategies that dramatically raise brand awareness and value. Robyn Stevens has created and developed original TV shows for her clients.
Robyn Stevens publicity credits include landing opportunities on The Today Show, Good Morning America, CBS Early Show, CNN, HLN, Bloomberg The Doctors, Dr. Oz, Rachel Ray, Anderson Cooper, The View, Vogue Magazine, Rolling Stone, Seventeen, Allure, Forbes, Good Housekeeping, MORE , People Magazine and many other publications; as well as numerous online inclusions.
Here are a few of #JustHaves talking points:
• How important is branding yourself or company prior to connecting with the press?
• Are their any steps one should take before pitching to the press?
• How important is media training?
• What role does social media have in getting publicity and media bookings?
• How critical is it to have a timely topic?
Be sure to join us for the live “How to Be Your Own Best Publicist” Twitter Chat – under the hashtag #JustHaves tonight at 8 pm EST! Hope to see you then!