By Justine Santaniello
This week’s #JustHaves Twitter Chat is all about empowering ourselves for better financial health. We’re talking to @Kasasa on “How To Build Your Net Worth Like A Boss.”
Here are a few of our #JustHaves talking points:
- What is net worth and how do you calculate it?
- What is a good “net worth” goal for people in their 20’s? 30’s?
- What’s more important, your network or your net worth?
- What is passive income and how can it help you build your net worth like a boss?
- What are the first steps in building your net worth?
A little more about Kasasa:
Kasasa is a national brand of free rewards checking accounts offered exclusively at community financial institutions. Kasasa accounts are always free, have no minimum balance, and offer nationwide ATM fee refunds. Kasasa accounts also reward consumers with incentives including earning high interest, cash back, automatic savings, or digital downloads from iTunes® and Amazon®. Kasasa is currently offered at more than 300 community banks and credit unions and more than 1,800 branches, making it the 7th largest branch network in the nation.
Be sure to join us for the live “How to Build Your Net Worth Like a Boss” Twitter Chat – under the hashtag #JustHaves on September 2 at 8 pm EST! Hope to see you then!