Tonight’s #JustHaves Twitter Chat is an informative discussion on holiday safety. We’re talking about “How to Stay Safe During the Holidays” with @Defense4Women.”
Tracy Vega is the co-founder of Simple Self Defense for Women and has 20 years experience in marketing and working for fortune 500 companies. She is the winner of the 3rd Annual Power Women Magazine & Radio Show “Woman of the Year” award for 2012 and the Woman of the Month for Every Way Woman Radio Talk Show. Recently she served as Vice President to the board of directors of the national non-profit organization “Can You Identify Me”.
Here are a few of #JustHaves talking points:
- What are the steps you should take to protect your home while traveling for the holidays?
- Do you know what NOT to post on social media during the holidays?
- Why is important to tell a friend or family member when you are going somewhere different or changing your schedule?
- What is the most important item to be conscious of when checking into a hotel?
- What should I do if I feel unsafe on an elevator?
Please join us live for “How to Stay Safe During the Holidays” with @Defense4Women on #JustHaves Twitter Chat tonight at 8 pm EST! Hope to see you then!