Daria Harvey is a professional organizer and blogger who resides in North Carolina. She has extensive experience helping you find time and peace through organizing your home.
Peggy Pardo is an interior decorator, professional organizer, and author. She believes that style is about embracing your unique sense of life and expressing it in your home and the way you live. In 2012, Peggy launched the blog Decorating Files to share her experience and knowledge to help others create a home and lifestyle that reflects their own individuality and personal style. She is continuing that pursuit and taking it to the next level with The Casa Collective where she hopes to demystify the process of decorating and organizing by guiding readers with detailed steps to help them create a home they love.
Some of this week’s talking points:
- The best way to start the decluttering process
- The best way to organize that under the kitchen counter mess
- How to save your children’s art work
- Quick and inexpensive ways to freshen up your home
- How to give color to an apartment when you can’t paint
- How to style your place on a budget
Join us for the live “Tips for Creating a Beautiful Home ” Twitter Chat under the hashtag #JustHaves tonight at 8 pm EST.